Saturday 28 May 2011

Claudia Schiffer hollywood desi hot celebrities sexy models photos, biography, movies videos wallpapers 2011

Claudia Schiffer Biography


Born: August 25, 1970
German beauty Claudia Schiffer has parlayed her statuesque elegance into international fame, becoming one of the world's most recognizable supermodels. Along with such contemporaries as and Elle MacPherson, Schiffer took the catwalk world by storm in the early '90s, and made a predictable move into acting soon after. Claudia Schiffer was born on August 25, 1970 in Rheinberg, Germany, and raised in Dusseldorf. Originally eager to follow in her father's footsteps by becoming a lawyer, Schiffer warmed to modeling after being discovered in a nightclub in 1987. With her 5'11" frame and striking angular countenance, Schiffer was a natural, first gracing the cover of Elle magazine, then in 1989, landing the coveted spot as the centerpiece of the Guess? jeans advertising campaign. The sultry black-and-white ads turned her into a familiar face, and paved the way for over 500 magazine covers throughout her career. Schiffer made her first appearance on celluloid in  (1994), as an aerobics instructor. The role apparently encouraged some real-world pursuits, as she would release a line of workout videos the following year. Also in 1994, she was a natural to cameo ins fashion industry send-up Ready to Wear, the first of Schiffer's many film appearances as herself, including   (2001). She took on a larger role in the romantic comedy Friends & Lovers (1999), and earned real credibility by getting cast in cinéma véritéapproach to multiracial youth culture, Black and White (1999). Schiffer is one of the owners of the Fashion Café chain of trendy restaurants, along with fellow supermodels and Elle MacPherson.




I used to work every single day and travel round the world. I worked weekends, I never took one second off. When I met my husband I said, "You know what, this is important. I'm not going to work weekends any more." And when I had kids, I became even more careful. Modelling work is fine because you can do one day here, two days there, you're never long gone.

I love being pregnant. You can do whatever you want. You don't feel guilty, because I used to feel guilty about having a day off. And, you know, something really strange happened to me. Before my pregnancies, I was someone who had to watch their weight.

Claudia Schiffer

Claudia Schiffer

Claudia Schiffer

Claudia Schiffer

Claudia Schiffer

Claudia Schiffer

Claudia Schiffer

Claudia Schiffer

Claudia Schiffer

Claudia Schiffer



Maternity Clothes : Maternity Clothes for the First Trimester






X Dream Versión Clow Tamaki


No comments:

Post a Comment